This update has been out for a few weeks but still a lot of customers aren’t aware of these improvements.
In yet another service improvement that is rolling out to Office 365 Microsoft has again seriously stepped up their storage game turning the SharePoint Online My Site into an enormous cost saving storage option for businesses of all sizes and especially enterprises.
With the new service update rolling out Microsoft has announced the following changes:
- SkyDrive Pro will be increased from 7GB to 25GB per person
- SkyDrive Pro Quota is now manageable and can be increased to up to 100GB per person (for $0.20 / GB / month)
- Users can now easily find documents shared with them just like the consumer version of SkyDrive
- The individual file size limit has been increased from 250MB to 2GB per file
- Default recycle bin retention has increased from 30 days to 90 days
- Versioning is enabled by default with saving the last 10 versions
- Exchange mailboxes increased from 25GB to 50GB
- Site and resource mailboxes increased to 10GB (more than double)
- Kiosk mailboxes increased from 1GB to 2GB Continue reading →